Congratulations to our INFUSE II Class
The following 10 INAPEF members have completed the 2014 INFUSE program and are splitting $37,500 in grant
money to put toward such projects as strategic planning training, bookkeeping and donor management software, new websites and
marketing materials, board development training, and more. Congratulations to our successful members!
- Batesville Community Education Foundation
- Brownsburg Education Foundation
- Franklin Education Connection
- Greenfield Central School Foundation
- Hamilton Southeastern Schools Foundation
- Indianapolis Public Schools Education Foundation
- Foundation of Monroe County Community Schools
- North West Hendricks Education Foundation
- Pike Township Educational Foundation
- Springs Valley Education Foundation
New Member Benefit: INAPEF Networking Grid
INAPEF is providing a grid online of its member foundations and many of
their attributes. Want to know which other foundations have a part-time executive director?
Looking for foundations that are similar to yours in terms of grant money awarded? Use the
INAPEF Networking Grid in the Members-Only section of the website to find other similar
groups in particular categories and network with your peers.
Save the Date - October 30, 2014
INAPEF Annual Conference & Meeting
Join us for learning, networking and sharing with nonprofit and fundraising leaders as well as your education foundation colleagues. More details coming soon!