Grant Opportunity for Conference Attendees
Members attending the opening and closing sessions of the INAPEF Annual Conference & Meeting on October 30th
are eligible to apply for a $1,500 Telling Our Story grant - made possible by a grant from State Farm Insurance.
The grant proposal must put into practice learnings from Lori L. Jacobwith's opening and closing keynote sessions about storytelling.
Applications are due November 14, 2014. Four finalists' proposals will be shared via Facebook and the 2 proposals with the most likes will be awarded the grants.
More information and the grant application can be found here.
Register for INAPEF's Annual Conference Oct. 30
You won't want to miss the 2014 Annual Conference & Meeting in Indianapolis coming up October 30th. INAPEF members
who register by October 10th can take advantage of 2 for 1 registration rates.
Session topics include:
- Creating & Telling Your Foundation's Story
- Writing an Appeal Letter
- Charitable Gift Recognition
- Making the Ask for Donations
- Helping Your Donors Love You
- Working with Alumni Associations
- Building an Educative Board Meeting
A grant opportunity is tied to this year's attendance. Two $1,500 grants will be awarded in 2014 for those
who attend the opening and closing sessions and incorporate the learnings into a grant proposal.
Download your registration form today!
Congratulations to our INFUSE II Class
The following 10 INAPEF members have completed the 2014 INFUSE program and are splitting $37,500 in grant
money to put toward such projects as strategic planning training, bookkeeping and donor management software, new websites and
marketing materials, board development training, and more. Congratulations to our successful members!
- Batesville Community Education Foundation
- Brownsburg Education Foundation
- Franklin Education Connection
- Greenfield Central School Foundation
- Hamilton Southeastern Schools Foundation
- Indianapolis Public Schools Education Foundation
- Foundation of Monroe County Community Schools
- North West Hendricks Education Foundation
- Pike Township Educational Foundation
- Springs Valley Education Foundation
New Member Benefit: INAPEF Networking Grid
INAPEF is providing a grid online of its member foundations and many of
their attributes. Want to know which other foundations have a part-time executive director?
Looking for foundations that are similar to yours in terms of grant money awarded? Use the
INAPEF Networking Grid in the Members-Only section of the website to find other similar
groups in particular categories and network with your peers.