Register Now for Sept. 15 Annual Conference
Registration is now open for INAPEF's 2016 Annual Conference & Meeting in Indianapolis. Come hear these great presentations and speakers:
- Giving USA: Giving to You - Bill Stanczykiewicz of The Fund Raising School
- BRANDING - Your Communications & Its Impact on Fundraising - Jim Austin of Riley Children's Foundation
- Confessions of a Frustrated Board Member: What Every Fundraiser Should Know About Recruiting, Training and Using Board Members - Jay Love of Bloomerang
- Make Your Case - Bill Stanczykiewicz of The Fund Raising School
- Volunteers & Fundraising - Bill Stanczykiewicz of The Fund Raising School
The exhibitor list, to date, includes:
Use the registration form to take advantage of 2 for 1 registration by September 2nd.
Overnight accommodations are available for $117/night (includes tax) at the unique Fort Harrison State Park Inn. Book by August 13th. More information
is on the registration form.
Missed an INAPEF webinar? Want to Share One With Your Board?
INAPEF has offered webinars to its membership and you can view the recording (or share it with your Board members) by clicking on the webinar name below.
Social Media 101: Getting Your Feet Wet with John Haydon
PDF of Slides
Crowdfunding for Nonprofits: How to Add This Essential Tool to Your Fundraising Mix with Dana Ostomel
How Creative Thank Yous and Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude Can Boost Fundraising with Lynne Wester
PDF of Slides
Consultants Available for Education Foundations
Got questions? INAPEF volunteers can help!
A variety of education foundation leaders have volunteered to serve as consultants for other Indiana K-12
public education foundations to answer questions, share examples of what their foundations do in certain situations, talk through
issues your foundation faces and serve as a general resource. A list of consultants is available in the members-only section of the
INAPEF site. Click here to log in.